What shall I write on the next page?

I wrote with ashes
The mocking rain washed away
I wrote on the sand on the beach
The drunken river swallowed in
I wrote on the leaves
The power-hunger caterpillars ate it.
You came with no reason
You went with the seasons
You came when I was spring-blossomed
You went when I was winter-barren
I was not spring externalist.
The cut was deepest ever
Uprooted my heart- cold hut
I tried to drink you with wine
My drunken heart wail for you louder
I tried to finish you like the smoke from my cigarette
But you seem like the clouds;
Externalist of my heart
I ask for you to the moon every night
Like you, moon changes with the mood of the night
I ask for you to the sun every dawn
Like you, its shines vary with the wealth of the day.

All my sentences are paralyzed
Where I used to rest;
Breathing the perfume of finest lady-
Her wetted lips on my eyes;
Poisoning kisses on my eyes-
Nothing seems beautiful than she is:
The warn air from her hypnotizing hips
Burnt my hand when I touched it;
That was the time I knew:
 The earth was the most beautiful place to live in.

I never urge to fight with the truth:
The truth of our departure
Nothing seems vengeful than my silence
Silence is my weapons.

My diary has no page
My pen has no ink
No tomorrow, no classes or periods
If I have to write, write on the diary of my heart
What shall I write on the next page?
                                                                        -Sajan











Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment